Utah at biking trails are suspiciously missing from the list:
- Cache Creek, Jackson, Wyoming
- CAMBA Trail System, Wisconsin
- Cuyuna Lakes, Minnesota
- Grand Targhee Resort, Alta, Wyoming (see photo above)
- Jug Mountain Ranch, McCall, Idaho
- Kincaid Park, Anchorage, Alaska
- Kingdom Trails, East Burke, Vermont
- Levis Mound, Neillsville, Wisconsin
- Marquette Snow Bike Route, Michigan
- Snow Mountain Ranch–YMCA of the Rockies, Granby, Colorado
We suspect that Park City’s Round Valley would be added to that list if Singletracks were to revisit the story for the 2017/18 season. Round Valley began grooming fat bike trails last season and, combined with the snowshoe-packed trails open to fat bikes, the area offers many miles of fat biking trails. Check out the Round Valley Winter Trail Map.
Suspiciously, Utah fat biking trails failed to make a list of 26 honorable mentions as well! What’s wrong with this picture? How about we write a story on the ten best fat bike trails in the Western U.S./Rockies? Please add your comments and we’ll publish the results a bit later this season. Cheers!
Read more of the story on singletracks.com.