Within an hour from its epicenter, the Wasatch Mountains include:
- ten world class ski resorts—some with bike parks and all with maintained trail networks;
- hundreds of miles of single track trails on public lands (NFS/BLM, state and county);
- hundreds of great restaurants, bars and entertainment opportunities;
- an IMBA Gold Ride Center in Park City;
- world class public transportation;
- dozens of bike and ski shops; and
- a wide variety of lodging options from camping to resort hotels.
A place with so much going for it deserves a dedicated voice. Wasatch Rider’s mission is to become the premier source of curated content designed to enhance the mountain sports lifestyle in Northern Utah. By advocating for the sport across North America, Wasatch Rider also hopes to enhance the mountain sports lifestyle for riders around the globe.
Visit us on facebook.