WHAT IS IT, about the Wasatch Mountains? Located adjacent to a huge population of outdoor enthusiasts and just 30 minutes from Salt Lake international airport, the Wasatch Mountains are an important mountain sports playground for locals and visitors. Within an hour from its epicenter, the Wasatch Mountains include:
- ten world class ski resorts;
- hundreds of miles of single track trails;
- dozens of great restaurants, bars and entertainment opportunities;
- an IMBA Gold Ride Center in Park City;
- world class public transportation;
- dozens of bike and ski shops;
- a wide variety of lodging options;
- and much more.
A place with all of these amenities deserves a dedicated voice. Wasatch Rider’s mission is to become the premier source of curated content and planning tools designed to enhance the mountain sports lifestyle in northern Utah.